It is our effort to consolidate and provide information about schools to parents so that they do not need to spend too much time in finding it. Our intention is not to review or judge a school as this can only be done by parents whose kids are studying in the school. We will be happy to add any information if required
Laxmibai Nandgude International School is a CBSE affiliated school and was founded in the year 1988 by a charitable trust.
Location: D. P. Road, Vishal Nagar, Pimple Nilakh, Pune – 411027
Additional Information: It also has an SSC Board school named as Laxmibai Nandgude High School and it is in English as well as Marathi board.
Contact: 020-20270593 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school highlights the fact that every class is restricted to 24 students and therefore focus on individual student is very high. Another highlight of the school is the day boarding option. The day boarding school timing is from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, it offers day school option for pre-primary classes. As per the school website, the day boarding concept offers the following value propositions:
- Personality Development : Akshara aims to bring out the inherent talent in each child through a wide range of games, sports and co-curricular activities. The child is exposed to an environment where he/ she can decide a hobby of his/her liking and develop the talent to its excellence. Akshara has a special tie-up with Balewadi Sports Complex and each child enjoys swimming and other sports activities twice a week.
- Optimized learning : Child’s time is spent very productively at school on various scholastic & co-curricular activities and is not wasted in travelling to various tuition/ coaching/ hobby/ sports classes.
- Quality family time : Parents do not have to worry about homework, curricular or extra-curricular activities as they are taken care of by the school. The family is thus able to spend quality time at home as the child returns home each day free of any tension or pressure.
- Teacher student interaction: Child spends more time with teachers and thereby develops a stronger bond. Due to small class size, the class teacher is able to give personalized attention and act as a personal mentor.
- Balanced diet : Akshara provides a healthy and wholesome nutritious diet i.e. breakfast, munch, lunch and snack.